Weakness

Corinthians 12:9-10

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Christ is most glorified in our weakness and hardships. When we are weak, insulted, when we endure hardships we should cling to Christ so that he can be glorified. We should be completely satisfied in Christ, so satisfed that if we lost everything we would still praise and glorify him. Christ is most glorified when we are persecuted and cling to him, most glorifed when we endure hardships for his sake, most glorified when we suffer for the gospel. Let this encourage you, as it did me to no matter what we face that we stay focused on glofirying Christ.

No comments: