be there.



Hebrews 10:24-25

"and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,
not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near."

Lately, I've been convicted about how important church activities have been in my life. Often times I don't try hard enough to attend various church activities and ministry opportunities. I never usually attended the Men's activities because of my commitment to work, and yet I never pushed hard enough to request it off.

When I read Hebrews 10, I was definately convicted and realized that I can't try and interpret that verse to mean something else... It means what it says. "not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some"

So let me encourage you all, that no matter what the meeting or activity is at church, then be there.

No comments: