Can I get a witness...?

So, today I witnessed to a girl.

I didn't quite give her the good news, but I did help her see that if she continued going down the path she was going, that she wasn't going to go to heaven.

It started because she just told me that she was "religious" so I just asked her, " do you think you're going to heaven then?" and she said yes. So I asked her if I could ask her a couple of questions and so it started. It was cut short because her bus arrived but she had told me that based on her wrongdoing she would be going to hell. I told her we'd finish tomorrow.

It was so very weird for me to just ask her like that. Normally, I would be to afraid. I guess i was just so tired of passing up the chance to share the Gospel. Now I'm happy because I shared God's word! Yay! God is GOOD, ALL the time. ALL the time, God is GOOD!!

No comments: