the four

i've been in daily prayer for four teens that live in murrietta, ca. i accompanied my friend, shawn farrell (brad's son-in-law), to give the gospel to a large group of unchurched teenagers. it was unbelievable how thirsty these teenagers were for the gospel. four teens stayed after for about 2 hours to ask spiritual questions about salvation. i don't know what decisions were made (if at all), but I know that God was working on their hearts that night.

One of the guys said "I want to believe, I want to understand God."

His statement reminded me of the man who said to jesus " I want to believe. Help my unbelief."

The look on some of these kids' faces was so urgent and concerned.

Romans 10:1

“Brothers, my heart's desire and PRAYER to God for them is that they may be saved.” (a statement about unbelieving jews)

1 Timothy 2:1-4

“ First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.”


please pray for them:


Tess

Michael

Jay

Will ("I want to believe")

No comments: