It's a life and eternal salvation matter. Matthew 7:13-14

13"Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy[a] that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."

This is so important. It's very scary to think that, that many "christians" nowadays just, they just don't realize what this verse is saying. They go to church on the weekends and live THEIR OWN lives during the week. They do the exact opposite of what this verse says to do.

It's scary that many of these so called "christians" might not go to heaven. It's scary and very sad.

It's heartbreaking that many people know about this verse, and they just choose to ignore it. They would rather live a life of comfort, of ease. It's sad. How many people do you know that are like this? I bet you know alot! Pray for those that behave like this.

Living for God is not easy, especially on a young teen boy such as myself. I want to participate in all the sinful, "fun" things that many of the teens my age participate in. I'm not saying that I don't slip sometimes, because I do, lots of times.

The main point is: Don't go the easy way out. Please!

Pray that God grant you, me, everybody self-control and wisdom, and endurance, to resist the temptation to give up, to not give in to unimportant wordly objects. It's a life and eternal salvation matter

No comments: