thank you.



venice church has been my home for the past 23 years. i am indebted to the faithfulness of many who served God and showed me love and taught me God's word. i just want to thank them for their faithfulness, friendship, instruction, and love.

to:

jen villaryo - fellow missions-passionate sister.
kevin rodney chalk - greatest roomate in history
carrie castillo - hospitality and joyful giver.
the faithful friday prayer warriors - mr. sweet, nick, ruben, b.j., brian, paul, richie, ernesto, and kelly.


Wayne and Dolores Copes - faithful friends and co-laborers in Christ.

Bob and Wendy Tripp - for letting me walk over to their house everyday after school and constantly welcoming me in to hang out with Becky and Amy, and cooking food for me and sharing a contagious passion for serving God.

Pam and Randy Kirk - who have been spiritual mentors of love and compassion, inviting me to family functions, making me laugh, letting me play hairstylist and being examples of Godly parents.

Brad and Denise Jensen - for helping me as i grew up from a young boy to a teen to a young adult and relentlessly showed me the importance of the foundation of God's word, and treating me and caring for me like a son.

Craig and Amy Henson - for guiding me. for shepherding me. for correcting me. for training me. for nurturing me. for forgiving me. for loving me. for being my family.


i thank you. i love you. i will miss you.
you are my home.

as Paul told the Philippians, i want to share with you:

Philippians 1:3-5




"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now"

No comments: