Humor & R.C. Sproul

I'm not sure of the source of this picture, but it is funny.


In juxtaposing the pictures of Sproul and Powers you have to admit the cleverness of whoever put the above "advertisement" together.




I remember the first time I heard Sproul speak. It was March of 2005. He spoke from Romans 1...and it was like someone dropped a bombshell on me. The depths at which the scriptures were delivered were soul satisfying and convicting. Since then I have enjoyed reading several books and listening to several series of sermons from the new "International Man of Mystery."


What a great time it would be to be able to attend the Together for the Gospel conference. But I will mostly like only be able to afford downloading the mp3's of the conference--and even that is still cool.

If you have never heard Sproul speak or read one of his books, I would encourage you to do so. If it's been a while since you've heard him speak or since you've read one of his books, I'd encourage you to do so afresh.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read four of Sproul's books: Grace Unknown, The Holiness of God, Chosen by God, and The Mystery of the Holy Spirit. I just purchased The Will to Believe tonight. Sproul is an amazing author and theologian. His clear teaching of Reformed Theology/Calvinism has changed my life! I have such joy knowing that God loves his elected children so much! This has been crucial in my sanctification! I love and appreciate God's character so much more than I ever have, and have a much clearer and more meaningful understanding of Scripture than ever before! I highly, highly recommend that anyone who wishes to learn more about Reformed Theology, read R.C. Sproul's amazing books! You will not be disappointed, in fact, your life will be changed forever!

Great blog, guys! Christ be with you all!