Confusion IS an Answer










The Lord has allowed me to realize something incredible lately, that I thought would be helpful and encouraging to share!

Recently I have been frustrated, because as I have lifted up certain prayer requests to the Lord and begged Him for clarity...it seems as though the situation gets even more confusing.

My initial response: "Thanks Lord!! (Sarcasm). Why aren't you answering my prayers? Why can't you just give me a clear-cut yes or no?"

And in the soul-searching and silence that follows...I come to understand...confusion IS an answer.

His answer to my troubles and confusions, His solution---TRUST ME.

It's like I'm a ship surrounded by fog on all sides. I ask the Lord to take away the fog...but instead He simply provides the Light that I need to navigate through the fog.

DON'T SEEK YOUR CONFIDENCE IN ANSWERS. FIND YOUR CONFIDENCE IN ME.

Stop trying to manipulate, control, or figure out the situation...JUST CLING TO ME.

Confusion IS an answer.

Lord, what are you doing? --Confusion-- TRUST ME
Lord, what should I do? --Confusion-- TRUST ME
LORD, CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SENSE OUT OF ALL THIS??!!! --CONFUSION-- TRUST ME!!!!!!!!

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts." --Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments: