Where Have All The TALIANS Gone?

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're all doing ok. Just wanted to drop and line and say that I miss everyone's occassionaly post. You all have had good stuff to contribute. And they've always been an encouragement to me.

I know everyone's probably super busy with school, work, family, church, eating and sleeping...and thus you probably have very little time to contribute. And that's ok! I just want you to know that whenever you do post, it encourages me and teaches me something.

God bless you in whatever He has you doing. I'd love to hear what God is doing in your lives. Maybe we can rejoice together.

If I never meet you face-to-face on earth, then I'll see you in the new creation...I think we'll have a little time there to share about the greatness of our God. -- Josh

No comments: