unfair




The opening verse to the song "Before The Cross" from the Sovereign Grace worship album "Songs From The Cross Centered Life" says:

My Savior’s sacrifice paid for all my sin
So in my suffering I look to the cross again
No need, no want, no trial, no pain
Can compare to this
The wrath of God, once meant for me
Was all spent on Him


Isaiah 53:5,10

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our
iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his
wounds we are healed."

"Yet it was the LORD'S will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and
though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring
and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand."

(If I ever say that life is unfair, please quote these verses to me... please.)

No comments: