I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...

So, today, in class, after me and two other guys were done talking about girls we used to like, I witnessed to them.




I do not know how the topic switched from evaluating girls, to telling them what scripture has to say, but the change happened nonetheless. It is really weird how i do not rememeber how it started.

Anyway, I do remember my friends saying that they thought they were good friend after I asked them. I also asked them if they believed that they were going to heaven to which they answered yes. So, I took them through the ten commandments, admitting my guilt of breaking each one as well. After I asked them, knowing what they know knew, did they believe that they would enter heaven. They answered no.

One of the two guys, Angel, was really depressed almost (my other amigo Brian had fallen asleep). So, I told him the way, but not leaving out that if he chose to follow, he would not belong to himself anymore, that he was bought with a price. He understood this, that he would no longer be able to do what he wanted to do. I didn't offer to pray with him, but instead offered him to christian club, and I told him that I would continue to tell him more. He was glad that I hadn't sugarcoated it. He was tripping over the fact that so many people aren't open to accept the truth.

In truth, I've never really gotten that far in witnessing with anybody,

Please pray for Angel, that he desires to learn more and that he repent and follow after Jesus. And, also, please pray that I would have God given wisdom when speaking to my peoples.

No comments: